Tuesday, October 7, 2008

blog # 10

chapter 11-12
piggy the partly ghost

they stole my glass wwwaaaaa

they stole my glass (crying) we have to get my glasses back because I'm blind and i won't know what to do I'll just be like a zombie and i meant get hurt because I can't see. Then Ralph said we will go to jack with spear's even piggy when samneric inturped and said no piggy can't have one it would be a diddle. Then I said I'll take the conch it might work and I'll just ask for them back it would be the right thing to do.
so so when we finally got to jack's tribe we got jack out I asked for my glasses because it was the right thing to do is give me the glasses and let us go when raplh yelled something and I fell to my knees and blacked out and when I woke up I saw my self blood face and I noticed i was over my body and i saw samnneric being grabbed and raplh running away after a big battle against jack looked like raplh wounded and running away. i saw samneric go to the fire when i see a figure climbing the edge and i said that has to be ralph because no one would try to keep away from jack's tribe or the feast witch is going on below them. Then samneric were talking to the figure and gave it something and it pointed to a trinket so I went over to that trinket thing and their was raplh sleeping so i was looking around to see if the sun was coming up. so i was watchfor about 6 hours.
Then some uluation was coming from jack's side of the island then their was some smoke and i say some one setting fire to the island and ralph woke up he looked scared then i notice samnericwith jack and his tribe right out side of the tricket and the n i noticed that ralph was sacred and saying stuff but i don't know what he was saying. then i saw some one trying to spear ralph and it loked like he got injured and i laughed alittle becuse i know raplh he won't go down without a fight. then i saw them go back and started pushing bouders. then after that i saw raplh start running for his life to the beach the n he went into a small place to hide i think. then they came by and looked in there and raplh knocked that kid over and he got to the beach and there were marines with big guns and raplh started cry and yelled i'm finally saved.

No comments: