Wednesday, October 1, 2008

blog #9

where did every body go
Ralph

Stop it piggy says after I spit water at him in the pool. why i said because I'll have to get out and dry my spec. Then he asked where everyone went and he pointed to the platform they must be at the feast with jack should we get them. No i said theirs no point just let them go. then piggy said don't you think we should go. I said I guess. so we went to jacks feast and we have as much meat as I can.when jack asked does anyone want any more.then jack has some water when he asks so who wants to join my tribe. i stood up so angry i was about to charge jack but i couldn't or i was going to die so i just asked why do this. jack says because you had some of my meat. then they started to chant kill the beast cut its throat make him bleed. then something came out of the creeps and went in the horseshoe and was saying that their was a dead man on the hill and they were still chanting kill the beast cut his throat make him bleed bash him in and the beast said one more time dead man on hill and was being speared kicked punched and bitten to death.

chapter 10
where did Simon go

raplh

i think that was Simon how it acted saying something. no it wasn't piggy said. but they killed him and i was in to it i was part of the dance. then piggy said we were scared and it was dark. ok i said we need to relight the fire again. ok so i tell everyone that can watch the fire to make sure theirs smoke and it is still light. so we got allotof fire wood and i was arguing with Sam and ericbout the fire and we decided to not watch it tonight so me samneric and piggy go into the shelters when i wake up to piggy come out side piggy. when piggy wakes up and says is that the beast becuse i don't want him to get me when i said don't move.then it keeped asking for piggy somthing triped over me and i started beating him tell he was bleeding when i got hit and stoip they run away me samneric pulled piggy out of the clopsed shelter to a tree and asked if everyone was all right and eric said i was being kicked in the face when i kneed him in his pills and i thought they won't want to mess with us any time soon when piggy noticed his specs where gone.

No comments: