Saturday, February 14, 2009

field trip reflection

Part#1 The purpose of the first museum was to learn about the Jews that came to America over 350 years ago and how they were treated how many were their and saying they couldn't do anything because they were Jewish. One thing I found interesting is that Jews couldn't go into office because they had to be sworn in over the Christian bible. Then in 1825 they made a bill called the Jew Bill so Jews could go into office.

Part#2 1The photo I choose was Chinatown and what I saw was two little girls and a men with a sword and a man with a food cart. This was interesting because it just popped into my head and it was hard for me to forget it.
2 My quote is how some immigrants come to Chicago and they are looking around and they stop on the freeway to look at the sky and where they live.
3 The essay I choose was about a Mexican girl that came to America in search of a new life and she's saying how shes going to try her best to keep America a good place and try to make her life well.

No comments: