Wednesday, September 17, 2008

blog#3-4

Jornal Entry



Ralph
Chapter 3


People need to help me.



When Jack comes back from hunting, I ask him if he got anything and he said," No because the spear keeps falling out. Then help me and Simon make huts Jack said," no, I want meat. But me and Simon only have 2 and a half huts. We need shelter. I saw the Opaque color in Jack's eyes, I realized, I better change my complusion in the way I' am dealing with him. I am deeply frustrated with Jack rapt appetite for hunting. Its clear to me the reason I need him to assistance me and Simon in building shelter. Its because the other boys look up to him as a leader. Jack seems to set the tone.

Chapter 4

Ralph

Fainted hope.

I saw a ship! I saw a ship, hoping the ship would see our smoke signal. With a deep beligerence, I just couldn't look in the direction of our smoke signal, becasue I wanted to hang on the hope of going home. I started runing toward the mountain where our smoke signal was, only to feel an incredable swarthiness, within me, seeing that the fire was out. Then in the distance seeing Jack and the other boys returning with a pig! At the moment I stared at Jack with such malevolently, and I am sure all the boys and Simon knew that all of us would now be divided.

3 comments:

Aceves #23 said...

i relly like what you say because you allmost say the whole story

Tim said...

i really like how you make really good title names. I also like how you get right to the piont when you are talking about the main arguement in chapter three that caused ralph to really take order in chapter 4.

Michael said...

I like how you are talking in sort of a narrarators voice but still a first person. Ilike how you wrote used rapt in a very intellectual way, almost like the author wrote that sentence.