Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blog # 7

I'm Gone

Jack

Seeing the Beast changed all of us. I think Ralph is just scared, he seems to think my hunting skills are no match to kill the beast. I blew the conch until everyone arrived at the platform. This meeting was the end of Ralph being my leader. I can't believe that he called me a coward, I have prefect hunting skills! As I left the platform I invite anyone who want to join me to follow me into the forest! I had tears running down my facing fearing that I would be alone. But I heard foot steps following me into the forest it was Bill, Maurice and Roger.

We were all marvel with demure with how we could crept though the forest without making a sound. We came across pigs laying in the shadow of a tree. I motioned which pig we would target. With two spears hitting our target. The pig still ran off, but we followed the trail of blood. Roger and I found the pig, I Paunched on top cutting the pigs head off and Roger stuck his spear up the rear of the pig. I decide that we would leave the pigs head on a stick as a peace offering to the beast. I was thinking if we shared our kill with the beast he would not hunt us.

I finger painted Maurice face with blood, all of us ran back to camp in a demoniac state. As we ran into camp we took over the fire and shared the feast with Ralph and the others, but things will never be the same again.

1 comment:

Ms Collene said...

Dan,

your blog sounds amazing! I am so impressed with your writing. Keep up the good work!